vineri, 18 februarie 2011

Avatar

                                                     Avatar


200 years in the future, Jake, a crippled war veteran, is brought together with other earthlings on the planet Pandora. It is inhabited by a humanoid race, Na'vi an ancient civilization, all the guests happy. Jake and his fellow men must struggle to find their place on the lush Pandora and meanwhile Neytiri young man falls for a local woman.Avatar is the first big-screen feature of James Cameron as the most profitable film of all time, Titanic.
Avatar is an epic American science fiction appeared in late 2009, written and directed by American director James Cameron (his most famous productions as Titanic and Terminator series). The film takes place in 2154 on Pandora, a moon of Alpha Centauri star system. Here people have established a stellar base to exploit the natural reserve is a valuable ore on natural satellite, while the aboriginal population Na'vi - a race of humanoids indigenous - to succeed in resisting the expansion of settlers who threaten their existence and pandorian their ecosystem.
Cameron's idea for the film appeared as early as 1996, the year in which he wrote the first 80 pages of script. Filming would begin immediately after the Titanic), the film will be released in 1999, but according to the director, "had to be endured while making the necessary technology before it appears on the scene of the vision of the film. Thus, Cameron began work effectively Avatar in the spring of 2006 when he completed the script, language and culture Na'vi Pandoriană. He said that if a successful movie sequels are possible. 




IMAGINI







23 de comentarii:

  1. i didn't love it, but it's an impressive movie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I was bought a copy of this and I still haven't watched and I don't think I will either but I'm just strange.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. beautiful movie. Break from pretty heroines,overacting and colorful reallife.
    Kinda lookedd like IBM's major project with all blue and stuff but yet mindblowing and yet awesome
    Waiting for water,ocean pandora

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. great movie. the beginning was kinda boring but it got better.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. This movie was pretty cool, but I don't know why there's three different versions of it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. It's funny, I put off seeing this movie until it was almost out of theaters. Needless to say, I became an Avatard, sadly...

    Following and supporting!

    Garage Zoku

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Impressive movie but I didnt really enjoy it. I have no idea how it made the money it did.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. story a bit sub par, but omg the graphics are amazing

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. It was an okay movie storywise. But it had absolutely amazing graphics!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I thought it was a good movie, but for the money spent on it I feel bad for them. Are there going to be sequels?!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. I must be the only person on Earth who hasn't seen this...not that i don't want to, it's just that I've never gotten around to doing so.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Woah, had no idea its been in production for so long~!

    I still ahvent seen it.. I dunno it just does not look that appealing to me.. I guess I should give it a shot...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. avatar is so amazing, cant even describe how awesome it was when i 1st saw it.

    great "trailer" didnt knew that existed

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. lol can you believe I haven't seen this yet?

    I've heard good things but meh.. just haven't found the time.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I didn't think I would like this movie.. but got forced into watching and ended up loving it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Now i feel like watching this movie, which is what I'm about to do hehe

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. avatar was awesome!!

    supporting and following!

    RăspundețiȘtergere