joi, 17 februarie 2011

The Ring 3D

                                             The Ring 
The third film of the most famous Japanese franchise shows what happened before The Ring 2. Thirty years before the emergence of deadly box, Samara Morgan is naturally adopted after her mother went insane. Abused by adoptive parents, Samara is enclosed in a well, which gives rise to the famous curse. Like many other Japanese horror films, and it is based on the unsettling image of a girl with long black hair, covering her face.


IMAGINI





26 de comentarii:

  1. I haven't seen this one, it looks cool.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. wooww. the ring!! this is the scariest horror movie ever..
    I have seen the ring 1 and 2 but never seen the 3rd one
    thanks for sharing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Also seen one and two but not this, thanks.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Really? I was one of the few people that like one. (I saw it without knowing anything about it.) Two was complete horse shit. And this just looks like a money grab. Also, can we PLEASE stop with the 3D now? kthxbai

    http://robertfunf.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I liked much more the japanese films, at least the first one. And i agree, there's too much 3D (or maybe many bad 3D films)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. this is pretty scary..but after watching Scary movie parody on Samara, it's just funny lol :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I wasnt a fan of the first two. They scared me haha

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. i love the ring 1 and 2 but 3 haven't seen it thanks for sharing bro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. ive only seen the ring 1 it was good maybe i should watch the rest

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I don't get why they don't just like keep the tv up against the wall or a window or something lmao

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Very very creepy, even those pictures creep me out.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I haven't seen any of the ring movies. Maybe I should check it out on netflix or something.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. its hard to get to sleep after seeing this

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. I'm actuallykinda psyched for this.

    http://ipiliviensomewhere.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Awesome! I'll have to see part one again before this, been a while since i seen it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere