luni, 14 februarie 2011

Shrek Forever After

                          Shrek Forever After


 Once you've wrestled with an evil dragon, you save a beautiful princess, but also your realm-laws, what can you do, you are a true ogre? Well, if you called Shrek, what else than to get a good husband and home early. Instead of frightening the villagers get in May, as he used it before, Shrek is content now to give autographs on their forks. How he died roar? Longing for the days that felt like a monster 'true' Shrek is lured to sign a pact with the slick and alunecosul Rumpelstiltskin. It dropped so in an alternative version and completely upside down on the kingdom Far Far Away, where the ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king and Shrek and Fiona were not met them. Now, sitting in his power to turn things as Shrek was, to save his friends, to make people back, as she was, only to regain his love.
The film is a cautionary as we learn to accept what we are and be happy with what we have because otherwise, we are wanting something, you could get just the opposite.We learn to take care of what we ... because we could get.





IMAGINI



33 de comentarii:

  1. You've reminded me that I have not watched this yet and I have a copy sitting on my shelf.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. i designed before this character as 3d design,i like it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. thanks for trailer ! Need to watch this some time

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. People will probably hate me, but for me the western style of 3d animation is inferior to the Japanese animation. That's why I never liked Shrek.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Never saw the third one. Is it any good?

    http://robertfunf.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. i had a few laughs with this movie but nothing great about it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. i think i stopped after the second one. Maybe Ill give it a watch at this point it seems like they are just milking it a bit.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I've been meaning to watch this too. I really hope it's good and not just the continuity of a profitable venture.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Happy valentines day to you as well!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Kind, interesting and surprisingly deep animation. Thanks for the review ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. I love this movie!

    followed

    check me out

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. funny films, a lot to do with the voice cast as well

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Ehh... the first was the only good one :\

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. I saw shrek 1, it's kinda great movie. I like it, but not one of my favorite movie :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. and anyway thanks for follow me :)
    I follow u back

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. love shrek one of the most orginal ideas ever

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. I thought it was ehh, not bad but not good either

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. I forgot about this movie ! following and supporting everyone on valentine's day, follow me at gekobot.blogspot.com :) <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. i remember watching the original shreak when it was in theaters, great post, followed

    RăspundețiȘtergere